News

Welcome to Comglasco

By | 2019-07-08T09:29:15+00:00 November 19th, 2017|Categories: News|

Comglasco AG Corporation was founded in 1946 and has grown from a single store to a nationwide autoglass replacement as well as architectural and advertising materials provider, serving nearly 28 million customers each year.Source:Land Transportation Office                                Registered Motor Vehicles by Classification and Region                            https://www.gov.ph/data/dataset/registered-motor-vehicles-classification-and-region

Comglasco Branches Nationwide

By | 2019-07-08T09:31:37+00:00 December 13th, 2017|Categories: News|

While Comglasco AG's head office is located in Parañaque City in Metro Manila, the Management has expanded its branches in the key cities of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Furthermore, it has opened its doors with the dealership partnerships nationwide to take the business to the next level and gain an innovative edge on the competition [...]